Our new „ONE" Bar is the universal tool for your kite. Besides our tube kites, it can be used with any of our Depower kites in the HQ Powerkites range. Features like a Single-Front-Line Safety, easy depower adjustments and a self-untwisting ceramic swivel are only some of the innovations of the new „ONE" Bar, that we adapted to customer's needs. Our new bar system clearly exemplifies our focus on progressive design elements, precisely optimized handling and detailed attention to quality and safety.
The contoured ergonomic EVA grip offers long lasting comfort and excellent hold in every situation. The bar ends come with an integrated floater so that in connection with the coated backlines you won't get stuck during the water start. The stopper ball helps to relaunch the kite. A high quality clamcleat for ease of use and infinite adjustment within its range offers a perfect adaption to the rider and the wind conditions. Thanks to the front line safety the kite will release all its power, and gently drift with the leading edge facing down until it smoothly lands on the water or land. The kite will stay in this position until you are ready to restart it. The „ONE" Bar is available in 49 cm and 55 cm and comes with 24 m long stretched dyneema lines.
1. Soft Barends with integrated Line Keepers For more comfort and secured lines when winded up.
2. Covered Backlines To protect the lines from damage and avoid tangles after hard crashes.
3. Adjustable Relaunch Balls For easy and safe relaunch.
4. Selfuntwisting Centerline Swivel The rust-free, super light selfuntwisting Swivel keeps the centerlines untwisted while doing rotations or kiteloops.
5. Adjustable Bar Stopper To adjust the depowerway to the armlength.
6. Adjustable Clamcleat To adjust the depowerway to the size of the rider and the wind conditions.
7. Quickrelease Simple and intuitive release combined with easy reassembly offers a maximum of safety.
8. Dyneema Lines High quality pre-stretched Dyneema lines with almost no elongation for a super direct feel. Sleeved and stitched ends with a maximum load of 300 kg.