myRoodi is a set of three indoor throwing discs made of premium cardboard. They are especially made for young children (age 4+) who can easily throw them without danger. Their inspiring illustrations (under the sea, safari, space) can be painted individually.
- 3 indoor throwing discs made from robust premium
cardboard (Ø 20cm), easy to learn - no risk of injury,
stable flight, floats 2 - 8m
- 3 fashionable motifs (underwater - safari - space) to be
painted creatively, can be used as a template for
- playing directions with techniques, games &
Lightly fold the outer flaps evenly downwards. Before the first throw, you can paint your Roodis to bring them to life!
With a little practice you can soon let your Roodi float gracefully through the air:
- Hold the Roodi horizontally in front of your body.
Your hand is on the outer side.
- Throw it with a short flick of the wrist - you do not
need a lot of power.
That is how your Roodi flies through the air!
by the way: When you throw diagonally upwards, your Roodi will return like a boomerang!
Catch your Roodi between flat hands. With some practice you can try to catch is between your fingertips. Be creative and catch it like an acrobat on or behind your back.